· To provide an opportunity for creative self-expression through play, music and art.
· To develop social skills of sharing, helping, and interacting with others.
· To develop a nurturing environment where achievement and continued effort are acknowledged and valued.
· To develop student communication skills to meet the demands of our global society.
· To prepare children for kindergarten, including teaching independence and self-help skills along with full visual alphabet recognition.
· To create a school community that provides a comfortable atmosphere to encourage a sense of pride and unity.
· To promote good citizenship through ongoing involvement in local and global issues.
· To foster the development of essential skills and attitudes for a productive life in a competitive world.
· To develop life-long habits promoting mental, emotional and physical well-being.