Please find a list of suggested ways to practice the letters of the alphabet at home with your preschooler.
- Make the letter using Wiki Stix
- Sand Letters (put a little sand in a tray and trace the letters using a finger)
- Playdough Letters (roll out the playdough and make the letters)
- Gel letters (put hair gel or paint in a ziplock, tape the top, and lay it flat to use a finger to write letters)
- Letter Hunt (search for the letter of the week in books, magazines, etc.)
- Nursery Rhymes are a great way to practice emergent literacy skills
Letter of the Week: Ss