District Goal(s) 2022-2023
- As a result of the Covid-19 Pandemic, identifying gaps in learning will help determine the best support for students. Staff will implement practices that support learning for mastery by regularly analyzing data from benchmark and classroom assessments.
- Create an appropriately sized middle school gymnasium to support the health, wellness and athleticism of our student population.
Board Goal(s) 2022-2023
- To successfully negotiate a new contract with the Demarest Education Association, support staff and other administrators.
- To become familiar with financial statements and reports (including the audit, monthly statements, and budget).
District Goal(s) 2021-2022
- To create and implement The Road Forward, a plan to continue to educate the student population during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- To create an addition at County Road School to support large and small group instruction. - Achieved
Board Goal(s) 2021-2022
- To support the administration and staff in the implementation of The Road Forward. - Achieved