New Student Online RegistrationTo register a student for the current or upcoming school year, please follow the instructions below.
If you are registering a student who has previously attended a Demarest Public School
please contact the main office of the school your child will be attending.County Road School (grades PK - 1): 201.768.6060, x51535Luther Lee Emerson School (grades 2 - 4): 201.768.6060, x52255Demarest Middle School (grades 5 - 8): 201.768.6060, x53325Step One: Visit our ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION WEBSITE to begin. Please make sure to print the pre-registration confirmation page before logging out of the ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION website.
Step Two:Please click on the appropriate grade and complete the forms.
Once the forms are completed, please contact the appropriate school office to continue the registration process. The secretaries will set up an appointment to drop off the documents from STEP 3.County Road School (grades Pre-K3 - 1): 201.768.6060, x51535Luther Lee Emerson School (grades 2 - 4): 201.768.6060, x52255Demarest Middle School (grades 5 - 8): 201.768.6060, x53325Step Three: Please bring original proof of domicile. Permissible proof is:
- County Road School - Preschool 3 & 4
- County Road School - Kindergarten & 1st Grade
- Luther Lee Emerson School - 2nd through 4th
- Demarest Middle School - 5th through 8th
If you have any questions, please call the appropriate school office listed above.
- Property tax bill, deed, lease, mortgage, signed letter from landlord
- Voter registration, permit, financial account information, utility bills
- Court orders, state agency agreements
- Receipts, bill, cancelled check, insurance claim or payment
- Medical reports, social worker assessment, employment documents
- Affidavits, sworn statements, etc.
- Documents pertaining to Military Status and assignment
- Documents issued by a governmental entity