New Student Online Pre-RegistrationGrades PK-8To register a student for Pre-K3, Click HERE.To register s student for Pre-K4, Click HERE.To register a student for Kindergarten, for the 2019-2020 school year, click HERE. Students entering Kindergarten in September 2019 must turn 5 on or before October 1, 2019.To register a student for grades 1 - 8, or a kindergarten student entering for the CURRENT year (2018-2019 school year), please follow the instructions below.
If you are registering a student who has previously attended a Demarest Public School
please contact the main office of the school your child will be attending.County Road School (grades PK - 1): 201.768.6060, x51535Luther Lee Emerson School (grades 2 - 4): 201.768.6060, x52255Demarest Middle School (grades 5 - 8): 201.768.6060, x53325Step One: Visit our ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION WEBSITE to begin. Please make sure to print the pre-registration confirmation page before logging out of the ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION website.
Please print and fill out the documents below that pertain to the appropriate school.
* Complete all the "All Schools" documents and the District Language Survey for each child you are registering.
* For students in Grades kindergarten through 4, complete the CRS LLE Physical Form
* For students in grades 5 through 8, complete the DMS physical form(You may also access these forms within the Pre-Registration Website)
Step Three: Once you have completed our ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION, please call the appropriate school office in order to schedule an appointment to complete registration.County Road School (grades K & 1): 201.768.6060, x51535Luther Lee Emerson School (grades 2 - 4): 201.768.6060, x52255Demarest Middle School (grades 5 - 8): 201.768.6060, x53325
- All Schools Emergency Card
- All Schools Records Request
- All Schools Immunization Letter
- All Schools Information Card
- District Language Survey
- CRS_LLE Physical Form
- DMS Physical Form
DOCUMENTS TO BRING TO YOUR REGISTRATION APPOINTMENT
Please bring original proof of domicile. Permissible proof is:
If you have any questions, please call the appropriate school office listed above.
- Property tax bills, deeds, contracts of sale, leases, mortgage, signed letter from landlord, etc.
- Voter registration, licenses, permits, financial account information, utility bills, etc.
- Court orders, state agency agreements
- Receipts, bill, cancelled checks, insurance claims or payments, etc.
- Medical reports, social worker assessments, employment documents, etc.
- Affidavits, sworn statements, etc.
- Documents pertaining to Military Status and assignment
- Documents issued by a governmental entity.