Welcome to Health & Physical Education
Ms. Donahue's Homepage
The DMS Physical Education Department offers a wide verity of team and individual sport, fitness, and critical thinking activities.
To align with this, our health units will be composed of the necessary information for students to understand how the components of the body work together to accommodate these activities. These units will also cover a number of health topics including but not limited to fitness, injuries and prevention, first aid and CPR, human relationships, etc...
Our goal as a Department is to:
- Promote self-esteem
- Improve each students physical fitness
- Develop students understanding of physical fitness & components of the body
- Develop each students understanding of personal health/wellness, healthy lifestyle habits, and basic first-aid/safety information
- Provide opportunities to utilize cooperation, teamwork, and leadership skills
- Establish a foundation for a lifetime of activity and involvement
Monday-Friday 7: 30 AM - 8:00 AM and 3:05 PM - 3:35 PM
Please email beforehand to confirm a meeting time.